Fall is here and I couldn’t be happier! To kick off this beautiful season, I grabbed one of my favorite recipes for the cooler times. This cantuccini recipe will make you super happy, I promise. Let’s get started! First of all: These may look a little bit tricky to make, but don’t be fooled, they are super easy to make and only take a little bit more time than „normal“ cookies. These are the ingredients you will need:
- 200g whole almonds
- 300g plain flour
- 180g sugar (brown or white)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50g soft butter
- 2 eggs
Now for the few and easy steps to make this delicious recipe:
- Form the dough, put it in some clean foil and let it rest in the fridge for 30mins.
- Out of the dough, form 4 rolls, each about 30cm long. Put the 4 rolls in some foil and put it back in the fridge for another 20mins.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line the rolls on a baking sheet and bake for 15 mins. After 15 mins, take the rolls out and let them cool completely!
- With a sharp knife, cut the rolls diagonally into 1,5 cm slices.
- Put the cookies back on your baking sheet and bake them for another 8-10 mins.
I hope you will love my cantuccini recipe as much as I do! Fall is my favorite season and I can not wait to try out new recipes and DIY projects for this beautiful time of the year.